For a long time, now, I have struggled with getting around to changing the file size that WordPress allows you to upload – or, rather, that your php-server allows you to upload. There are so many howto-posts and videos out there, but for some reason nothing has seemed to work. Not until now. Today I found a site with the relevant help (for my server to react, anyway), so I am posting the link here for anyone who might be encountering similar difficulties. Good luck!
You can read more about it HERE.
For more info, check out Twitter.com
Also – I’ve installed the plugin “Tweetly Updater” for WordPress, which allows me to automatically get my new posts in WordPress sent over to my Twitter feed. For all WordPress users – go check it out!
I have just moved my site from one web hotel to another. Quite an endeavor, since I practically know nothing about sql databases. It caused me just a little headache for a few days, but as of today, the site is back up and running, just like before!
Jeg har just flyttet mit site fra et web hotel til et nyt. Lidt af en bedrift, eftersom jeg faktisk ikke ved noget om sql databaser. Det gav lidt hovedpine i et par dage, men fra og med i dag, er sitet oppe at køre igen, ligesom før!
Links to the music featured in this show:
- echoed – 56 Messages
- Love Shadow – The Reason
- Scomber – Since I’ve Been Loving You Pellas
- Jacinda Espinosa – The White Cube (Kyrie Eleison)
- Internal Faith Relation – Lazarus (Act 1 + 2)
- Colab – It Mattered To Me
There are so many good reasons for using Firefox, I think (get it in Danish or in Serbian). One being the ability to install add-ons, plugins and themes at will, adding functionality and appearance to your browser. I’ve made a list of my own favorite add-ons (and one single theme that I use), which I’ll post here:
- Boox (adds functionality to your bookmarks)
- Cooliris 1.11.6a (changes the way you browse media)
- DictionaryFox 0.11 (looks up words in your dictionary on Mac)
- Download Manager Tweak 0.8.6 (gives you more control over your downloads)
- DownloadHelper 4.6.5 (lets you download embedded media from pages)
- Easy Youtube Video Downloader 2.1 (lets you do what it says)
- FireFTP 1.0.7 (gives you ftp access in your browser)
- FireFTP button 1.1.1d (lets you launch FireFTP from your toolbar)
- Firefox PDF Plugin for Mac OS X 1.1.2 (for viewing pdf-files in your browser on Mac)
- Flagfox 3.3.19 (lets you see where the current page is located)
- Friendbar 4.0.3 (shows you updates from Facebook and Twitter)
- Go Parent Folder 2.1 (lets you move up one level when handling bookmarks)
- History Submenus 1.04 (adds extra functionality to your history)
- ImTranslator 3.2.9 (gives easy access to Google Translate-like features)
- ScrapBook 1.3.6 (lets you freeze and save any given page)
- Show Parent Folder 1.6 (shows you previous level when handling bookmarks)
- GrApple Yummy 2.0.5 (adds Safari look to your browser)
The add-ons and themes can be found at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox
I just tried importing all my posts from the blog “Gideon’s Skriblerier” over at blogger.com. It all went well! Even images were brought into this blog. However, the titles of the blogposts, some of which were in Danish, seemed very strange. The Northern Germanic letters æ, ø and å were not visible in the title. There simply just wasn’t anything there. The author of the theme (which I like very much, by the way, thank you) has been given a notice.